|Make your blog blossom|
Blogging. This month I’ve talked a lot about it. So, before April showers turn into May flowers, let’s discuss once more how we can water our own blogs – either as individuals or businesses – so that they blossom and grow. They’re a great tool, but only if used effectively. Don’t use them as a hammer, where everything looks like a nail. Apply some art and science to the endeavor.
- Write for your readers; not for yourself.
|Look before you leap. Think before you write.|
- Always keep your purpose in mind and be sure to convey it.
- Write consistently about your area of expertise to establish yourself as an authority in your niche area.
- Commit to being a learner.
|Exercise your creativity|
- Write and publish thoughtfully, using both art and science.