Solution Kits and Workbooks:
- The 7 Clairification Keys to Unlock Your Nonprofit’s Fundraising Potential
- How to Cultivate an Attitude of Gratitude and Keep Your Donors + Thank You Resource Guide
- Creative Ways to Thank Your Donors and Keep Them For Life
E-Books and Templates
- The Clairification Thank You Calls eBook, FAQs and Sample Script
- Pinterest “Hop on the Boards” eBook and Pinteresting Resources Guide
- Creative Thank You’s Resource Guide
- The Clairification Blogging Resource Guide
- Hop On Board Social Media Resource Guide
- The Keys to Nonprofit Blogging that Drives Engagement
(Register to Watch)
- A New Era in Nonprofit Marketing: Why Winging It with Social Media No Longer Works
(Register to Watch)
- Clever ways to thank donors: a Google Hangout hosted by The Chronicle of Philanthropy (watch replay free)
- How to Ignite Your Board’s Passion for Asking
- The Power of Thank You — Where the Donor Relationship Begins (Free download)
What people are saying:
Bar none – the best webinar I have ever attended… Claire, thanks so much! It was–bar none–the best webinar I have ever attended. Since I am a trainer and speaker myself, I know a good presentation when I hear/see one. Great work.
– Diana Brooks, Principal, Diana Brooks Associates
Was very impressed! I tuned into your free webinar recording this morning and was very impressed! We, as a non-profit, are fairly new to utilizing social networking/blogging, so many of the concepts you presented were quite timely. Thank you for the education you offer!
– Barbie McNutt, Hope Pregnancy Center, Harrison, MI
Many of the attendees of my social media classes follow for tips… Claire – Thank you for sharing this great article. I have shared it on my FB and Twitter pages that many of the attendees of my social media classes follow for tips after the class. So your writings will be shared in the U.S. and abroad. Well done!
– Sherry Hayes-Pierce Social Media Trainer, SkillPath Seminars
Most lucid, most succinct checklist I have read on the engagement process… Should be required reading for all concerned with major gift solicitation.
– Giles Pegram, CBE, Fundraising Consultant, London, England